Reason and sanity prevail as next 'ShowXC' card is moved to August 24
Send News
Yes, someone finally figured out that UFC 74 would also be held on Saturday, August 25, 2007 and even better figured it might be a really good idea to move the ShowXC card off of that date so people might actually watch it.
So now, it will be held one day earlier, that's August 24 for you math majors out there.
In the interest of full disclosure, I was actually planning to cover this show on the 25th, as opposed to UFC 74 because I will be out of town and not back home until about an hour after the PPV portion of UFC 74 has started which is about when this would've taken place.
Still waiting on a location and a fight card. Oh, while we're on the subject of things I'm waiting for, memo to EliteXC, there is no excuse for not having a DVD deal in this day-in-age. You're first show was awesome and a professionally made DVD would be a must purchase. Assuming you'd also have the ability/right to distribute the Strikeforce/EXC show that took place on 06/22...that would be even more awesome.
Just a helpful tip from the man who knows everything worth knowing.
I just got a note from ProElite saying that they will have live streaming of this event, and that it will be headlined by Victor "Joe Boxer" Valenzuela Vs. Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennett

No comments:
Post a Comment