Ultimate Fighter winners to battle at UFC 78 'Validation'

Send News


UFC announced today that Rashad Evans, winner of the Ultimate Fighter's second season will take on Michael Bisping winner of the Ultimate Fighter's third season in a Light Heavyweight contest on 11/17 in Newark, New Jersey.

There was talk that Evans would face Tito Ortiz in a rematch of their UFC 73 bout but that did not come to pass.

The card thus far...

    li>Light Heavyweight Bout: Rashad Evans Vs. Michael Bisping
  1. Welterweight Bout: Hector Lombard Vs. Karo Parisyan
  2. Lightweight Bout: Spencer Fisher Vs. Frankie Edgar
  3. Welterweight Bout: Akihiro Gono Vs. Tamdan McCrory
  4. Welterweight Bout: Ryo Chonan Vs. Thiago Alves
  5. Middleweight Bout: Ed Herman Vs. Dave Terrell
  6. Lightweight Bout: Joe Lauzon Vs. Jason Reinhardt


©2007 Combat Hooligans. Duplication of the content from this website without permission by its author(s) is prohibited. Any news, reports and commentary used from this site must be accompanied by a link to www.combat-hooligans.com

5 comments:

Ric Gillespie said...

Die, Bisping, die.

Casey Trowbridge said...

And then my friend, he dies!!!

Yeah yeah, he dies, he dies!!! heheheheheheheheheh!

Ric Gillespie said...

I was waiting for that one, or for, "The Bisping, the."

Casey Trowbridge said...

Well, I had the Simpsons reference in the Angle arrest so I thought I'd switch it up with Beavis and Butthead.

Ric Gillespie said...

Casey Trowbridge: Versatile kind of guy.