Betting Odds for UFC 77 'Hostile Territory'

Send News and Event Results


These come from Bodog.

  1. Anderson Silva: -190 Vs. Rich Franklin: +155
  2. Brandon Vera: -165 Vs. Tim Sylvia: +135
  3. Stephan Bonnar: -325 Vs. Eric Schafer: +250
  4. Jorge Gurgel: -165 Vs. Alvin Robinson: +135
  5. Alan Belcher: -115 Vs. Kalib Starnes: -115
  6. Yushin Okami: -205 Vs. Jason MacDonald: +165
  7. Josh Burkman: -360 Vs. Forrest Petz: +280
  8. Jason Black: -450 Vs. Matt Grice: +300


I'm kind of surprised that with Vera out of the spotlight for so long that he's a mild favorite, but I guess Tim Sylvia was in the spotlight but in not such a good way.
I guess if you like Petz or Grice you might want to consider something but otherwise there isn't anything I'd bet on this one.

I remember seeing the Odds for Silva last Oct. when he was an underdog for Rich Franklin and seriously the fact I didn't lay money on that is a huge regret.

As a reminder if you have someone who is -205 that means you've got to bet $205 to win back $100. If you have someone who is +135 you bet $100 to win $135.

©2007 Combat Hooligans. Duplication of the content from this website without permission by its author(s) is prohibited. Any news, reports and commentary used from this site must be accompanied by a link to www.combat-hooligans.com

No comments: