Site News for the First of August, 2007
Send News
First, as it is August 1, it is time for everyone to vote for us at podcast alley we know you're listening, now get to voting or I will send Ric Gillespie to stay at your home for 3 weeks and he will do it.
Second, there will be a new poll up shortly for you to vote in, this one pertains to UFC 74.
Third, join our group at MMAPredictions.com by registering and clicking here
Forth, we've got 2 pub discussions this week. First is IFL's Semifinals on Thursday and second is WEC 29 'Condit Vs. Larson on Sunday, so get those picks in or I'll send Ric to stay for 3 years.
Fifth, I'm curious for those who voted thumbs down or worse in our poll which would be a third of those who voted, what do you dislike about the site? We're very open to making necessary changes but you have to tell us what you like/dislike.
Thank you and here's hoping for a great month as this month will see our official opening.

1 comment:
Casey's right, I will do it.
Post a Comment