I'm trying to play catchup for the last little while, but this is the lineup for UFC 75 as I currently believe it to be.
- Light Heavyweight Championship Unification Bout: Dan Henderson Vs. Quinton Jackson
- Light Heavyweight Bout: Matt Hamill Vs. Michael Bisping
- Heavyweight Bout: Cheick Kongo Vs. Mirko Cro Cop
- Light Heavyweight Bout: Houston Alexander Vs. Alessio Sakara
- Light Heavyweight Bout: Thiago Silva Vs. Thomas Drwal
- Welterweight Bout: Marcus Davis Vs. Paul Tayler
- Welterweight Bout: Jess Liaudin Vs. Anthony Johnson
- Lightweight Bout: Gleison Tibau Vs.Terry Etim
- Lightweight Bout: Naoyuki Kotani Vs. Dennis Siver
This card will air on SpikeTV on a tape delay basis on 09/08 starting at 9:00 PM ET.
I'm curious to see how Houston Alexander follows up his performance against Keith Jardine and I'd really like to see the Liaudin Vs. Jonson bout as "Rumble" really impressed in his 13 second KO of Chad Reiner at Fight Night 10.
No comments:
Post a Comment