Update on What's Up with Tony Atlas

Send News


I give full credit to Canvas Chronicle's Ric Gillespie for finding this. So give Ric's site a visit. If you don't, I'll have to put up with another late night phone call wherein Ric weeps in to the phone about how nobody likes him as much as they do me. Quite frankly, 8 nights a week of that is about all I can stomach at this point so head over there.

Oh yeah, the story. Tony Atlas is going in to the World Body Building Guild's Hall of Fame
Good to see Atlas is still doing ok for himself. I remember him vividly from that True Life special MTV did a few years ago. He seems like a likeable enough guy.


Oh, and Ric if you didn't think my above plug was great well then its...

  1. Suplex you
  2. Put you in the camel clutch
  3. Break your back
  4. and
  5. then
  6. I forget

and you don't want that...especially not the part where I forget.

©2007 Combat Hooligans. Duplication of the content from this website without permission by its author(s) is prohibited. Any news, reports and commentary used from this site must be accompanied by a link to www.combat-hooligans.com

No comments: