Just A Thought

Send News


Hey guys. I hope you are having a nice Labor Day and getting plenty of rest because that time of season is coming. Today I am going to talk about what is happening in the WWE. Now what I may say might ..... well you may agree with or disagree with. But this is my opinion not of that of the fine people of combat-hooligans. So here we go.

First of all, any type of drug abuse is not good. When people take drugs and abuse them it's a matter of time till something goes wrong. It could be a drug over dose, it could be where you go out and steel just to support your habit or you just cut off all of your friends and family. In any case it's a bad deal.

Now when I watch any type of wrestling I don't go he is on the stuff. Its none of my business. Its a sad statement but its true. To me I do care but with everything that is happening I can now careless. Every week when RAW or Smackdown and any other show comes on or I go to a show I am going to see the same damn thing. A worker(s) on roids or other drugs. Now do I blame the company on how they look. There is that argument, but me I blame myself. I blame myself as a fan for wanting to see this. We as fans are so use of seeing these big guys slamming and beating their opponent to the ground that we turn the TV on every Monday night just to see what's going to happen. Now if they had smaller guys on TV would we watch it? F NO!!!. I mean why do I want to see smaller guys wrestling. I would rather see Umaga vs King Booker or a Undertaker vs Kane match. We as fans want to see the big guys wrestle. If they had average looking guys working matches would you watch. Nope. Once again we want to see the big guy wrestle. I can tell you right now that I am not in the best of shape, but when I see guys like Randy Orton or a Carlito I wished I had there body. I mean they have that look. Hard body and sexy. Every woman's dream and every guy wished he looked. We as fans have killed what wrestling is today. We can never go back to the way it was. Yeah I know back then there was drug abuse, but name me a career that there is NO drug problem. I can name people right now in my job that do drugs. I known people in my high school had drug problems, hell my Uncle does drugs. I tried to tell them they need to get help, but thats all that I can do. Its up to them to stop, admit that they have a problem and get help. If one worker would stand up and say enough is enough I can't do this any more then a life might be able to save.

With the WWE just suspending them by writing that they got an injury and can't wrestle on TV is total BS. They need to come out and say so n so is suspended due to taking drugs that our wellness policy caught. Have them come out and say what I did was wrong and I know that little kids look up at me as role model but what I done can do damage to a person in many ways. Now if that was to happen would it help, not a chance but it could be a start. Now what we need to do as fans is do something that is real easy to do. Turn it off. Don't go to a show. It could be a way that us fans can protest on how the wrestlers look and how they act. If the ratings keep going down like it is, in know time wrestling will be gone. The only thing that we would have is just memories of what its was. We need to step up and say we don't want to see this anymore. Lets go back to the way it was. Every one the same height and the only big people were the monsters that stormed in. Now if we did turn it off will they change. We will never know till we do it. But they do know that what the WWE produces is a drug. Its a drug that we abuse because we keep coming back. Until we get help for ourselves thing will never change.

©2007 Combat Hooligans. Duplication of the content from this website without permission by its author(s) is prohibited. Any news, reports and commentary used from this site must be accompanied by a link to http://www.combat-hooligans.com/

2 comments:

Art Shimko said...

nice job Mark, well said.

Anonymous said...

I could not sleep so I wrote it out. After doing so it made since to me.