Updated card for ShoXC Elite Challenger Series 2 plus future dates
Send News
I'm too lazy to type this up myself and plus Ric deserves my pity periodically, so click here for the details
I'll have coverage of the televised portion of this show, assuming that the ProElite portion will air before the Showtime portion this month, I will be unable to cover that and not just because Proelite.com confounds me so.
©2007 Combat Hooligans. Duplication of the content from this website without permission by its author(s) is prohibited. Any news, reports and commentary used from this site must be accompanied by a link to www.combat-hooligans.com

2 comments:
Pretty sure the Pro Elite stuff airs after the main card, but remember, my memory sucks.
I would hope they aired before the main card on Showtime, sure last time it aired after but they were also in California now. It would be stupid to make people sit there until like 2:00 in the morning to watch fights which is why I would assume this time they'd air those first...but then again, it would also be stupid to air head-to-head with UFC 74 but that didn't prevent it from happening.
Either way I'm not covering the proelite card.
Post a Comment