TNA negotiating with former WWE champion and Ric's favorite human being ever
Send News
Bob Lester who to most is known as Brock Lesnar has had discussions with TNA. I guess they want him for when/if iMPACT goes 2 hours which if multichannel news is to be believed is on the verge of being a done deal.
They can sign Brock Lesnar, Bob Lester, the 3 Muscketeers, Scrooge McDuck and the corpse of Frank A. Gotch and it won't make a god damn bit of difference.

1 comment:
At this point, Bob's future should in mixed-martial-arts, and even if he were to work for TNA on a part-time basis, there's no way to solidly dedicate himself to two sports and still achieve his full potential in MMA. I'm not your biggest fan, Bob, but please stick to MMA! If it helps you decide, I'll suck your dick, if you do.
Post a Comment