Inside of the mind of Mark Danger

Send News


Hi guys and welcome to my first column for the Combat-Hooligans site. I want to thank the guys for letting me write for them. This is one of the best sites for wrestling/MMA and everything in between.
My first bit is to let everyone know who I am. Where my name came from, my favorite wrestlers and how I found wrestling. So here we go. I first noticed wrestling at a very young age. The Muppet Show would come on Saturday nites,the same time that wrestling came on. My father hated the muppets, he thought they were evilI guess, that's why he would make me watch wrestling. I was confused at first but after watching it with him it grew on me. That was the only time we would bond.
My favorite wrestlers are Randy Orton, MVP, HHH, Mr.Kennedy, Christian Cage, and Kurt Angle. My favorite old school guys are Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Sheiky baby, Jerry Lawler, Spellbinder,Moondogs, Ding Dongs, Terry Funk, John Tatum, and a whole lot more.
Now the fun part. The birth of Mark Danger. It started back in 92 when the whole thing came up. I started hanging out with a Indy company called All South Championship Wrestling. It was great. I got to hang and train with the guys. On the first show that I worked ( I helped set up the ring for $5.00) a wrestler named Lee Thomas hated my nick name which was Reece (my real last name) because I was in ROTC at the time. He said to every one that my new name would be Mark. Which I was and still am today. It caught on quick and the name forever stuck.
The Danger part came in World history Class. I was bored and pretended that I was signing autographs. I penned a lot of names. Like Mark Williams ( legit first name), Mark Owens, then for some reason I wrote down Mark Danger. Then it happened. I wrote it out and it looked great.From that day on the Hardcore legend was born. Where the Livin Icon came from I don't know.But its here to stay.
Now I am a writer for the Combat-Hooligans and could not be more proud. I will let you know whatI will write about. I will give you my view about some of the WWE shows that I watched and give results to some indy shows that I'll go to. And sometimes I might put something that might make you mad or make you cry. along the way. I end my writings with my catch phrase which is...
STAY HARDCORE


©2007 Combat Hooligans. Duplication of the content from this website without permission by its author(s) is prohibited. Any news, reports and commentary used from this site must be accompanied by a link to http://www.combat-hooligans.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would you be a guest star on the Muppet Show now?

Anonymous said...

I would love to be a puppet.

Casey Trowbridge said...

Wouldn't we all?

Ric Gillespie said...

"I would love to be a puppet."

Is this anything like auditioning your finger puppets?