Damn it
Send News
According to Sherdog, Jens Pulver has been scratched from WEC 30 on 09/05 due to a knee injury suffered last friday. Pulver is set to under go an MRI later this week to determine whether therapy or surgery is the best coarse of action.
Pulver, who has dropped his last 2 fights in the UFC was set to move to the WEC and drop to the 145 LB division. His first opponent was to be Cub Swanson and his 11-1 record. No word on who will replace him in that bout.
I expressed my feelings on this in the title of this post as I have made it no secret that I am a big fan of Jens Pulver and was looking forward to this fight. My best wishes for a speedy recovery.
©2007 Combat Hooligans. Duplication of the content from this website without permission by its author(s) is prohibited. Any news, reports and commentary used from this site must be accompanied by a link to www.combat-hooligans.com

No comments:
Post a Comment