Combat-Hooligans.com is here
Welcome to www.combat-hooligans.com, your one-stop source for all things Combat Sports related.
There's still some work to be done, I should note, that the email addresses do not work as of yet and all of the audio show links take you to the Old Country show, but we've decided that it is far enough along that we're just going to start posting here.
So please ajusdt your bookmarks accordingly.
Let us know what you think of the site by voting in our pole which runs until Aug, 1.

2 comments:
Great new site Casey. You did a great job on this. I can't wait to see more what you have to offer.
Well, I appreciate it but Art has put in a lot of time as well and deserves props and Euan's going to be doing some work.
There's still a couple features I'd like to put in place but so far so good.
Post a Comment