A dialogue with Karl Stern...
Send News
I've been having a discussion with Karl Stern over at his site which came about because of my open letter to the wrestling industry.
We've kind of gotten off the original topic of the meriod of health concerns in the business but we're talking about where the modern product is coming up short.
It isn't heated because we're pretty much in complete agreement with one another but you can read our exchanges here
I know Karl is reading this, so thanks to him for the discussion. I'm really having fun. Perhaps periodically he and I will just pick a topic and have a dialog back and forth on our respective sites. I suspect that if Karl is enjoying this as much as I, you'll see more of these when topics can be thought up. We may eventually have one in audio form.
So check out Karl Stern's site KarlStern.com listen to his shows, subscribe to his podcast and buy his newsletter...check out the forum and long live the Ninja Temple.















No comments:
Post a Comment